At Love Funeral Home & Monuments we separate "pre-planning" from "pre-paying". We encourage everyone to pre-plan their final arrangements - whether they want to pre-pay for them or not.
Why pre-plan? Consider this:
- It Eliminates Emotional Overspending. Statistics show that families are more likely to overspend when making arrangements immediately after a death.
- It Eliminates Stress Induced Decision Making. Working through a seemingly endless list of decisions isn't something you want your family to have to deal with after your passing.
- It Eliminates Uncertainty of Your Final Wishes. Does your family know what you want. Most families never talk about it.
- It Eliminates Family Conflicts. Getting the whole family to agree on decisions can sometimes be difficult and cause hurt feelings.
At Love Funeral Home & Monuments we make preplanning easy. Our staff can help you do in an hour or so what most people procrastinate doing for many years. And best of all, there is no cost for our help in pre-planning your service.
When you choose to pre-pay for your final arrangements with us, you could save hundreds of dollars.
- Value. Almost every end of life provider has a general price increase every year. When you prearrange at Love Funeral Home, the price for your plan is "locked-in" and can never be increased. Consider this example: You are fifty years old now, and live to the age of 85... by pre-paying now, you will avoid 35 price increases!
- Safety. When you choose to pre-pay your plan, those funds must be placed in a funeral trust or special funeral insurance policy. By law, those funds cannot be touched prior to your passing. Plus, all of the information in your plan is held in a confidential file and will not be shared with anyone, for any reason.
- Better than Life Insurance. Premiums for a life insurance policy are paid until you die; then the insurance company pays the death benefit. When you pre-pay for your arrangements at Love Funeral Home, once the amount of the plan you chose is paid in, you stop making payments.
- Peace of Mind. When you make your final arrangements with Love Funeral Home, you can rest assured that if the unexpected happens, your family will be spared the added stress of having to do it all for you.
You can get started now by giving us a call at (719) 775-2333. You may just be surprised at how easy it really is!
Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family. Don't wait! Start Your Pre-Plan Today